green-zoo-6249312/13/2023, 9:58 AM
. Could be my issue but the notebook does run locally on the same instance. Having a test would help with debug
• Setting up the Snowflake conn expects the domain name just for the org "myorg". If you add the full url "myorg.snowflakecomputing.com" then the connector fails. Simple check to filter ".snowflakecomputing.com" if provided. Very frustrating time to find this one
• Nice to have the experiment assignment queries with the FCT tables. Maybe dimensions too. FCT tables are the way to go. Nice to see what else you plan to add here.
• Can we set different experiment parameter i.e. confidence for different experiments or on the project level. We may want different config for very different projects.
• The experiment import works well but sometimes if there is a malformed experiment it is not shown. Had to manually create the experiment and then see it was malformed. Would be nicer to have GB show a malformed experiment was found rather than silently skip it.
• Pagination for the experiment import. Only shows N experiments. Need to use search to find ones not shown.
• The management->presentation mode is gimmicky and not ready for prod when an exec asks to see what it does. It makes the tool look a bit amateurish which is a pity. Might be something to mark as alpha/beta.
• Several UI scaling issues but not so important for charts i.e. when the experiment name is too long. Generally looks well. Guess these are known and low priority fixups.
• Needing to open 2 ports for 3000 and 3100 was a bit of a pain. Would be nicer if that was not needed.
• "Get Started" is nice but probably not needed after I've (user level) used the tool a couple of times. Might be nice to not show it (ignore) or allow it to be moved to the bottom of the left nav bar beside the docs link. Would be better to have the homepage showing the experiment, feature, management at-a-glace info (imho)
typeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'alpha'
rhythmic-agent-3420812/13/2023, 4:55 PM
green-zoo-6249312/15/2023, 3:24 PM
rhythmic-agent-3420812/15/2023, 5:27 PM
green-zoo-6249312/15/2023, 5:43 PM
helpful-application-710701/17/2024, 4:48 PM
green-zoo-6249301/18/2024, 2:18 PM
hundreds-cpu-3246502/07/2024, 10:13 PM
is there any way to fix that?
Nice to have a test button for the Jupyter notebook (under datasources). Test that the env setup on GB side is ok. "Download Notebook" is failing in experiments and not sure why typeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'alpha'. Could be my issue but the notebook does run locally on the same instance. Having a test would help with debug
helpful-application-710702/07/2024, 10:23 PM
hundreds-cpu-3246502/07/2024, 10:25 PM