Hi Vladimir! Do you mean the self-hosted open source version or the managed cloud hosting?
We don't have anything specifically written about security yet, but happy to answer any questions.
10/28/2021, 1:10 PM
Yes, tell me pls about your managed cloud hosting. I choose an ab platform for my company, and I really liked yours. But I think our security guards may have questions.
10/28/2021, 1:40 PM
• We use Auth0 for authentication and support Google login
• We're hosted on AWS in a locked down VPC (no SSH access)
• We use MongoDB Atlas (encryption at rest) to store configuration data, metadata, and cached results
• Credentials for your data sources are encrypted in our app using AES256 before being saved in MongoDB
• We only require readonly access to your data source
• Our queries against your data source only return aggregate data and never any user-level info
10/28/2021, 3:17 PM
@eager-camera-84109 is there something specific you want to see from a security perspective?