https://www.growthbook.io/ logo
#announcements
Title
# announcements
a

ambitious-apartment-58735

01/27/2023, 7:58 PM
Hi, we just tried using the presentations feature and the output looks nice but seems not customizable at all. For example, we can’t seem to include a dimensional analysis or segmented results for an experiment. Is that possible? (cc @wide-jordan-14758). Related question (our goal is to pull experiment results into a larger external report). How (if at all) would you recommending downloading custom reports we’ve created for an experiment? The jupyter notebook export feature is helpful, but for this we’re hoping to export the already-visualized data.
f

fresh-football-47124

01/27/2023, 8:36 PM
hi Jane - we can probably add that what kind of customization would you like to see, just the ability to choose which report to show?
a

ambitious-apartment-58735

01/27/2023, 9:04 PM
Yeah I think that would be like 90% of what we need! (not sure what the other 10% is but i’m guessing something will pop up : )
f

fresh-football-47124

01/27/2023, 9:05 PM
okay
do you have the segment as an ad-hoc report?
a

ambitious-apartment-58735

01/27/2023, 9:19 PM
i don’t think we did before, would that make a difference?
f

fresh-football-47124

01/27/2023, 9:19 PM
just thinking about how to add that - if the report already exists, it makes adding it easy
15 Views